Thanks systemd folks!

I have a small computer setup at home. I have three laptops one of which is my "server". Nothing fancy - just runs owncloud and mediawiki for my use around the house. The "server" runs RHEL-7 while my other two laptops run Fedora 21 Xfce

The reason for this post is - ever since I setup my little server, my appreciation for systemd has gone up significantly. It has been incredibly easy to setup everything I wanted, as I wanted. I have no idea about large enterprise level networks - for my setup - it's hands down amazing!

One thing I have done ever since I started using Linux (not very long ago) was look at system logs. With journalctl, I feel, monitoring logs is much easier. The man page is easy to read, fairly clear and very easy to filter the logs!

Long story short - Thanks folks for a quality product! Kudos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful themes for Fedora - update

Beautiful themes for Fedora

Xfce 4.12 COPR availbale for Fedora 20 and 21